Winnipeg Airports Authority is continuously working with our airline partners to improve services and to secure flights to destinations that are important to our travellers.
Service to 17 vacation hot spots in the United States, Mexico and the Caribbean are now available.Those destinations include:
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida – 4 hours 10 minutes
- Las Vegas, Nevada – 3 hours 15 minutes
- Orlando, Florida – 3 hours 50 minutes
- Palm Springs, Florida – 3 hours 44 minutes
- Phoenix, Arizona – 3 hours 31 minutes
- Cancun, Mexico – 4 hours 40 minutes
- Huatulco, Mexico – 5 hours 35 minutes
- Ixtapa/Zihuatanejo, Mexico – 5 hours 6 minutes
- Los Cabos, Mexico – 4 hours 45 minutes
- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico – 4 hours 45 minutes
- Freeport, Bahamas – 4 hours 20 minutes
- Cayo Coco, Cuba – 4 hours 40 minutes
- Holguin, Cuba – 4 hours 55 minutes
- Santa Clara, Cuba – 4 hours 35 minutes
- Varadero, Cuba – 4 hours 30 minutes
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic – 5 hours 40 minutes
- Montego Bay, Jamaica – 5 hours 15 minutes
You can find out more about these exciting vacation options by visiting BeHereConnectHere.ca.
The Winnipeg Airports Authority team is constantly striving to provide excellent facilities and services for our customers. We have recently launched two new initiatives for our travellers to help improve your experience at our airport.
Winnipeg Richardson International Airport now offers visitors the option of pre-booking your parking space with our new online parking reservation system. Whether you are travelling for days, or coming to greet someone on the Hug Rug, this convenient system will allow you to pre-book and pre-pay for any duration of stay. Customers are also able to order valet parking services and car washes though the new online system.
Plaza Premium Lounge, the world’s leading airport lounge provider, will launch its first independent pay-per-use lounge at Winnipeg Richardson International Airport. The new lounge will be located in the departures area and is scheduled to open in early 2015.
The innovative Plaza Premium Lounge has been thoughtfully designed to enhance the airport experience for travellers – regardless of their choice of airline or class of travel – with lounge passes starting from just $40, and marks the brand’s twelfth lounge opening in Canada.